To make a call, push the PHONE/SEND button on the steering wheel. A tone will sound. Remember, you can press the PHONE/SEND button at any time to skip or interrupt prompts and speak a command immediately.
To call an entry in the phonebook:
• After the tone sounds, say “Call” and then a name in the vehicle phonebook to call that entry.
o Depending on your phone, you may have to say the names in a last name, first name format.
To call a number by speaking the digits:
• Say “Call”. The system will acknowledge the command and announces the next set of available commands.
• Say “Phone Number” and then speak the number you wish to call, starting with the area code.
• After the system repeats the number
• Say “DIAL”.
• The system will then make the call.
If the phone number is longer than 10 digits, after you have pushed the PHONE/SEND button and said “Call,” say:
• “Special Number”
• Speak the digits and after the system repeats the number
• Say “Dial”.
To receive a call, when the ring tone is heard, press the PHONE/SEND button on the steering wheel.
To reject a call push the PHONE/END button on the steering wheel.
To end a call, press the PHONE/END button on the steering wheel.