To make a call using the touchscreen after a phone has been connected
• Push the PHONE button on the control panel.
• The “Phone” screen will appear on the display with several options.
o Touch the PHONEBOOK key to:
Select the name from an entry stored in the vehicle phonebook; and then
Press the number to begin dialing, or
o Touch the CALL LISTS key to select the name from the:
missed call history
o Press the REDIAL key:
To select the last outgoing call from the vehicle
o Touch the PHONE icon on the screen to:
Select the numbers to manually enter the number you wish to dial, and then
Touch the PHONE key to make the call.
To make a call using the phone recognition system after a phone has been connected:
• Press the PHONE/SEND button.
• After the tone sounds, say “Call” and then a name in the vehicle phonebook to call that entry.
o Depending on your phone, you may have to say the names in a last name, first name format.
• Otherwise, say “Phone”, and when prompted, say “Dial number”.
o And the system will then tell you to speak the number you wish to call.
o The system will repeat the number back to you after you have finished speaking.
• Say “Dial” and the system will make the call.
When privacy is desired:
• Touch the HANDSET key to transfer the call from the Bluetooth® Hands-Free Phone System to your cellular phone.
• Touch the HANDSET key again to transfer the call back to the Bluetooth® Hands-Free Phone system.