The Bluetooth® Hands-free System enables you to make and receive wireless calls with hands-free convenience. These controls allow you to operate the Bluetooth® system from your steering wheel.
To operate the voice recognition system, press and release the PHONE/SEND button. After the tone sounds, speak a command. The command given is picked up by the microphone and voice feedback is provided when the command is accepted.
Here are some helpful tips to get the most out of your Bluetooth® system.
• Download and follow your phone model’s online User’s Setup Guide to initiate the system’s convenient features, step by step.
• When using the Bluetooth® system, keep the interior of your vehicle as quiet as possible. Close windows, and direct air vents away from roof or face.
• Start speaking within five seconds after the tone.
• Speak in a natural voice without pausing between words.
• You can press the PHONE/SEND button to skip prompts at any time.
• To cancel a voice recognition session, simply wait 5 seconds say “Cancel” or”Quit” or press and hold the PHONE/END button for five seconds.
• To increase or decrease the volume of the phone prompts, push the volume control switches, plus or minus, on the steering wheel or turn the control dial on the audio system if in operation.
• The “Help” command can be used to hear a list of available commands at any time.
• For more information on your Bluetooth® system, refer to your Owner’s Manual or visit www.nissanusa.com/bluetooth.