With the transmission shifted to REVERSE, the display monitor changes to show a live picture of the area directly behind your vehicle. The colored lines indicate approximate distances between an object and the rear bumper.
• The first GREEN line indicates an object is approximately 10 feet away.
• The second GREEN line indicates an object is approximately 7 feet away.
• The YELLOW line indicates an object is approximately 3 feet away.
• And the RED line indicates an object is approximately 1.5 feet away.
To adjust the display,
• Press the MENU button,
• select the SETTINGS key,
• select the SYSTEM key,
• select the DISPLAY key
• And then touch the BRIGHTNESS key to adjust.
Certain temperatures and other conditions may momentarily affect the clarity of your display’s picture. Do not adjust the display while the vehicle is moving.
The RearView Monitor cannot completely eliminate blind spots and may not display every object. Always check surroundings before moving your vehicle. The RearView Monitor is not a substitute for proper backing procedures. Always turn to check what is behind you before backing up.