Here are some helpful tips to get the most out of your Bluetooth® system:
• The “Help” command can be used to hear a list of available commands any time.
• Keep the interior of your vehicle as quiet as possible. Close windows and direct air vents away from the roof and your face.
• Say commands after the tone, or press the PHONE/SEND button to say a command at any time.
• Speak naturally without long pauses and without raising your voice.
• When speaking phonebook names, please be aware some phones require the last name to be spoken before the first name. For example, “Michael Smith” may be spoken as “Smith, Michael”.
• To cancel a voice recognition session, say “Cancel”, “Quit” or press and hold the PHONE/END button.
• To increase or decrease the volume of the voice prompts, push the volume control PLUS or MINUS switches on the steering wheel or turn the control dial on the audio system if the audio system is on.
• If the Voice Recognition system does not recognize your voice commands, train the system using the Voice Adaptation mode.
For more detailed information and instructions, see your cellular phone Owner’s Manual and visit www.nissanusa.com/bluetooth.